Thursday, December 16, 2010

Tron tomorrow...

Every friday I like to go to Cineworld and just be entertained... This is the point of movies to me, sure some of them manage to inform and broaden my mind, yadda yadda yadda... But what I really want to do is watch a movie that takes me out of reality and into a world that I don't have to pay bills in, that I don't have pain in, or hospital appointments in (they really get to me)

Tomorrow, along with Rob Carey and probably some others I'm going to see the new Tron movie, I had only recently watched the original and if this new movie has half the entertainment as the original then I'm going to be a happy bunny.

Now back to tonight, I'm writing TIM AND LYNNE a love story about two serial killers who meet and fall in love, and also they go on this rampage of killing that will have to be seen to be believed.  Next week I continue with the lettering of RED GHOST and the new pages I just got from Rob Carey for THE SOCIETY FOR THE REMARKABLE SUICIDE.  So when Rob is finished with both they will be as ready for release as possible.

As a tease for you here is the latest page that Rob has sent me from RED GHOST... feel free to post this around and let others know what is going on here in Stephen World(?) no?  Coffey World(?) no?  ok I'm going to have to think up something special to call my world just like Mark Millar....




Talk soon and visit the lulu.com store and support this poor writer.... http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=2480284

No comments:

Post a Comment