Tuesday, March 29, 2011

An Open Apology to everyone

I'm not handling things well at all... tonight one of the haters that I have been telling you about for the last week came to my door, wearing a motorcycle helmet and then there was a threat, and this time I believed that it would be carried out.  I ranted and raved and have nearly lost my mind.

I have to apologise to everyone online that read my posts regarding THE SOCIETY FOR THE REMARKABLE SUICIDE I love this book and believe so much that it can do what I want it to do, to entertain and inform, to start a conversation.  I sometimes lose my way.  I thought that was it, one too many a threat, one too many a set back.  Pressure from different sources to 'trash' the book and move onto another script...

I'm going insane, so what do I do?

I've run out of cash for printing any form of run of the book.  It's the damn problem with being on disability and a publisher won't touch the book.  So I've split the book into 3 parts.  Part one is 25 pages of the Graphic Novel, plus the back story of Joe, Catherine and Trevor, and three pieces of art from the Creative Suicide project which I couldn't afford to get printed.  Part two of the comic will be online in a months time and hopefully part 3 will be a month after that.  Printing this way, especially with downloads takes a whole burden of financial pressure off me and gets the book out to people.  Anyway... below is a link to the book on lulu.com and if you have €2 euro to spare then download the first part of the graphic novel...


http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/the-society-for-the-remarkable-suicide-part-1/15244378

Thanks and again sorry for the ranting...

Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment